Refund & Returns Policy
Our policy lasts 7 days. Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after the 7 days have gone by.
To be eligible for a return please follow the following steps.
- Please contact us within 7 days of your purchase to notify us of any issues or that you would like to return your purchase. Contact: email@example.com
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
- If your order has a broken item, or you received the wrong product. We will require photos of the items you received or are damaged with the packing slip.
- If your order has an item missing, please retain the shipping box, packaging materials and packing slip. We will require photos of these items you received with the packing slip.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
NON RETURNABLE ITEMS
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery.
REFUNDS ( IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded, only regular priced items may be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75 (ZAR1030), you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.