Vitamin B Serum
419 in stock
Uses: Evens skin tone – Collagen Production – Reduces Blemishes – Antioxidant – Reduced Redness
Specialised Actives within formulation:
- Niacinamide (7%) improves skin appearance, reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and skin redness
- Zinc (1%) helps treats scars and acts as an anti-inflammatory and promotes collagen production to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Copper (0.3%) is an amazing anti-ageing ingredient that helps stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid (1.5%) has the ability to replenish moisture, revitalizes skin and makes your skin feel and look smother and softer, which helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E (5%) nourishes the skin and reduces the appearance of marks and lightens scars, helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
- Coconut Oil is a rich skin conditioning agent.
- Lecithin has potent skin restoring properties
Full Ingredients list: Water (aqua), shea butter ethyl esters, sodium hyaluronate, zinc, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate , glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lecithin, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, chlorphenesin, disodium edta, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera (aloe barbadenisis), copper tripeptide-1, phenoxyethanol
Recommended Serum Regime:
After cleansing apply a few drops of the Vitamin C serum followed by our mission Moisturiser.
Note: Please remember to use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher.
After cleansing apply a few drops of the Retinol A serum followed by a few drops of the Vitamin B serum before using mission moisturiser and our eye restore cream.
Note: When you first start using Retinol A serum it may cause the skin to peel or look flakey. Don’t worry this is how Retinol A works and your skin will build a tolerance in time. We recommend starting slow and building up to everyday use.
Note: Please make use of a sunscreen when using these products. Please do not use Retinol A if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.