Retinol A Serum
416 in stock
Uses: Wrinkle reduction – Hyperpigmentation – Discolouration – Exfoliation
Specialised Actives within formulation:
- Retinol A (2%) gives your skin a healthy boost by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing texture and helping to reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- Vitamin C (15%) boosts your skins collagen production and helps with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, delivers a big dose of antioxidants, helps you achieve a more uniform skin tone and a better complexion.
- Hyaluronic Acid (1%) has the ability to replenish moisture, revitalizes skin and makes your skin feel and look smoother and softer which helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E (5%) is both a nutrient and an antioxidant. It nourishes the skin and reduces the appearance of marks and lightens scars. Vitamin E can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
- Shea Butter is wonderful for dry skin. It is a rich and creamy ingredient and a powerful source of antioxidants.
- Lecithin has potent skin restoring properties.
- Coconut Oil is a rich skin conditioning agent.
- Soybean Extract is a soothing agent with potent anti-aging and antioxidant properties.
Full Ingredients list: Water (aqua), cyclopentasiloxane, isopropyl palmitate, dimethicone, shea butter ethyl esters, retinol, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, glycine soja (soybean) extract, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lecithin, polysorbate 20, ethylhexylglycerin, chlorphenesin, disodium edta, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, hyaluronic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, aloe vera (aloe barbadenisis), phenoxyethanol
Recommended Serum Regime:
After cleansing apply a few drops of the Vitamin C serum followed by our mission
Note: Please remember to use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher.
After cleansing apply a few drops of the Retinol A serum followed by a few drops
of the Vitamin B serum before using mission moisturiser and our eye restore
Note: When you first start using Retinol A serum it may cause the skin to peel or
look flakey. Don’t worry this is how Retinol A works and your skin will build a
tolerance in time. We recommend starting slow and building up to everyday use.
Note: Please make use of a sunscreen when using these products. Please do not use
Retinol A if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.