Out of stock
Uses: Hydration – Wrinkle Reduction – Revitalizes – Brightens – Antioxidant
Specialised Actives within formulation:
- Matrixyl 3000 (2%) is a synthetic peptide that has powerful skin restoring properties.
- Niacinamide (10%) – Vitamin B3 improves skin appearance, reduces the appearance of skin blemishes.
- Vitamin C (15%) helps to boost your skins collagen production.
- Ceramides (2%) are lipids that occur in the skins outer layer naturally, these lipids have skin replenishing, hydrating and restoring advantages.
- Ubiquinone (3%) also known as coenzyme Q10 it has skin antioxidant benefits and provides cells with energy to build collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid (2%) has the ability to replenish moisture.
- Aloe Vera (15%) is a skin soothing, skin hydrating ingredient with antioxidant properties.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil is derived from fruits of the almond tree and is a powerful moisturising ingredient.
- Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Broccoli Seed Oil) shows powerful properties for anti-inflammatory and moisturising activity.
- Coconut Oil is a rich skin conditioning agent.
Full Ingredients list: Water (aqua), glycerine, shea butter ethyl esters, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, allantoin, ubiquinone, Matrixyl 3000, Ceramide 3, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , tocopheryl acetate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate caprylic/capric triglyceride, polysorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera (aloe barbadenisis), phenoxyethanol