Eye Restore Cream
456 in stock
Uses: Wrinkle reduction – Dark Circles – Puffiness
Specialised Actives within formulation:
- Matrixyl 3000 (2%) is a synthetic peptide that has powerful skin restoring properties.
- Niacinamide (10%) Vitamin B3 improves skin appearance by reducing the appearance of skin blemishes.
- Glutathione (3%) – is a tripeptide comprised of three amino acids that offer skin-restoring and skin brightening properties.
- Argireline (1%) – is also known as acetyl hexapeptide-8. This ingredient has powerful skin hydrating and restoring properties.
- Squalene (2%) – Squalene is derived from olives and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (3%) – Ubiquinone – it has skin antioxidant benefits and provides cells with energy to build collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid (2%) – has the ability to replenish moisture, revitalizes skin and makes your skin feel and look smoother.
- Jojoba Oil – is a liquid wax extracted from a shrub Simmondsia chinensis that has skin restoring and skin hydrating properties.
- Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Broccoli Seed Oil) shows powerful properties for anti-inflammatory and moisturising activity.
- Allantoin is a synthetic by product of uric acid acts as a skin conditioning agent.
- Vitamin E can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
Full Ingredients list: Water (Aqua), glycerine, allantoin, ubiquinone, Matrixyl 3000, tocopheryl acetate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, polysorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, Argireline, squalene, glutathione, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba oil), aloe vera (aloe barbadenisis), Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli)seed oil, acrylates/beheneth-25 methacrylate copolymer, phenoxyethanol